Jerry White & Associates provides a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. At Jerry White & Associates, we strive to meet each client's specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment. Our professional services include:
* Tax Preparation & Planning Services
* Accounting Services
* Assurance & Advisory Services
* IRS Representation
* Entity Selection and Restructuring
* QuickBooks Accounting Assistance
* Business Sales and Acquistions
* Estate Tax Prepartion and Planning
Tax Preparation & Planning Services
We guide individuals, corporations, partnerships and non-profit organizations through a full range of tax planning strategies that can minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow and keep you on track to your financial goals. We also prepare all of the tax returns necessary to keep you up-to-date and in compliance with ever changing tax laws.
From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and to capitalize on new opportunities. Jerry White and Associates accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system set-up, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and emplyee benefit and profit sharing.
These services include, but are not limited to: - General ledger and financial statement preparation - Bookkeeping ( Monthly, Quarterly or Annually) - Accounting system setup and support - Cash flow budgeting and forecasting - Personal Financial Statements - Employee benefit and profit sharing plans - Corporate tax planning and return preparation
Professional representation can be vital during an audit, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide clients in their dealings with the federal and state agencies. If you have been chosen for an audit, the professional representation you can find with our firm cant put many of your worries at bay. We are ready and willing to answer any and all questions the IRS may be asking of you.
Entity Selection & Restructuring
Your business entity has a large impact on your taxes and other liabilities. From your company's inception through its growth and development, Jerry White & Associates can advise you on choosing an entity type and later restructuring if advantageous. With our knowledge and expertise, you will always be receiving the most advantageous entity type for the functions your business performs.
QuickBooks Accounting Assistance
QuickBooks can provide useful and timely information in the form of financial statements, reports and graphs. However, it can only provide this information if you purchase the right product and then install, setup and use it properly. We don't just help you use the software, we help you use it more efficiently and more effectively.
Jerry White & Assoicates offer the following solutions to help meet your QuickBooks needs:
- Installation- We install QuickBooks on your stand alone computer or in a network environment, in either single- or multi-user mode.
- Personal Training- We train you personally! Either one-on-one or several individuals within your organization at your company's location.
- Setup- We assist new QuickBooks users with initial setup including: EasyStep Interview, Preferences, Lists, Customers, Vendors, Employees, Banking and Reports. We also help experienced users manage their businesses more effectively by improving their current setup. Many users experience problems and lack the ability to generate and track important information as a result of inadequate setup. - Support- Our QuickBooks support service can assist you with any installation, setup or operation assistance you might need. In addition, our support is not limited just to the software part of it, but we can also provide accounting and payroll assistance.
- Review- Our QuickBooks review service helps companies that have the human resources to perform daily accounting and payroll tasks, but need an accounting and payroll expert to review your transactions, accounts and reports. This review ensures that you receive timely, relevant and reliable financial information. We also inform you of any corrections, adjustments or reclassifications necessary to ensure that the financial information you receive reflects the correct financial condition of your business. Reviews may be conducted at any time, but monthly reviews provide you with up-to-date information and feedback about your business.